Friday 19 March 2010

Thriller Opening Sequence - 'Absent' 1st draft.




The 1st draft of our thriller opening sequence was in for today and we had completed this task 3 days prior to this deadline.
(The video above is our first draft)
When Henna and I were importing the video to YouTube the file was corrupted and the picture was distorted, pixelated and off colour; Henna and I repeated uploading the file plenty of times to Youtube, but the same thing happened. For the next lesson Henna and I decided to reconvert the video and upload that new file onto Youtube as we figured something had gone wrong with the first file convert.
* Because this happened this post had been edited in the next lesson in order to embed the video from Youtube into my blog.

Overall I feel that our opening sequence fits into the chosen genre of a thriller as we have created a sense of tension, mystery and narrative enigma in order to keep ur audience hooked. I also think that our characters fit their chosen roles and play them well. Though I think a few parts need to be shortened and when Character B says 'Don't Jump', it needs to be clearer so a possible re-film maybe needed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment