Saturday 13 February 2010

Costume

For the female character in our opening sequence, I thought that she could wear a stylish winter coat to represent her age and class, the season and the current climate. I thought she could wear this with jeans and a top and some flat shoes because it could depict her age.


For the male character in our opening sequence I wanted to create a serious, mysterious character so I thought a long black trench coat, white shirt, possibly a black tie, black trousers, a pair of black patent leather shoes and maybe a black hat. The tie, shirt and trousers represents the seriousness of the character and adds a sense of formality. I chose a long trench coat to add mystery and the hat also does this too and will cast a shadow over the characters face for this effect of a hidden identity, although we may not use the hat. The colours black and white are formal as well and do not give anything about the character's personality away.


No comments:

Post a Comment